Dalasa, TX Brīdinājumi
Flood Warning issued February 26 at 3:30AM CST until February 26 at 9:24PM CST by NWS Dallas-Fort Worth
...The National Weather Service in Fort Worth TX has issued a Flood Warning for the following rivers in Texas... White Rock Creek Near White Rock Creek At Greenville Ave affecting Dallas County.
Do not drive cars through flooded areas. Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. Additional information is available at www.weather.gov/fwd. TXC113-270330-
330 AM CST Fri Feb 26 2021
The National Weather Service in Fort Worth has issued a
* Flood Warning for the White Rock Creek Near White Rock Creek At Greenville Ave.
* From early this morning to this evening.
* At 3:15 AM CST Friday the stage was 85.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 84.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to fall below flood stage late this morning and continue falling to 70.7 feet this evening.
* Impact...At 84.0 feet, Minor flooding will occur near the creek. Bike paths downstream of the gauge will be flooded. Water approaches ball fields at Emmett J. Conrad High School.