Camp Bill Stark, TX Uyarılar
Flood Warning issued March 08 at 8:46AM CST until further notice by NWS Lake Charles
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Louisiana...Texas... Calcasieu River Near Glenmora Sabine River Near Deweyville For the Calcasieu River...including Glenmora...Minor flooding is forecast. For the Sabine River...including Deweyville...Minor flooding is forecast. Additional information is available at www.weather.gov. The next statement will be issued Tuesday morning at 845 AM CST.
...The Flood Warning remains in effect... The Flood Warning continues for the Sabine River Near Deweyville.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:45 AM CST Monday the stage was 23.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise above flood stage tomorrow morning and continue rising to a crest of 24.6 feet Thursday morning.
* Impact...At 25.0 feet, Lowest roads beside the river flood around Deweyville and subject to being closed. In addition, low-lying roads in Southwest Beauregard Parish are flooded including Robert Clark Road. Flooding occurs on the south side of Niblett Bluff Park with access roads to camp houses cut off around the park. Access roads to the river in Northeastern Orange County become flooded.
Fld Observed Forecasts (6 am CST)
Location Stg Stg Day/Time Tue Wed Thu Sabine River Deweyville 24.0 23.6 Mon 7 am CST 24.0 24.4 24.6