Stiles Hill, MA Uyarılar
Wind Advisory issued February 28 at 3:01PM EST until March 02 at 10:00AM EST by NWS Boston
Central Middlesex County; Eastern Franklin; Eastern Hampden; Eastern Hampshire; Eastern Norfolk; Eastern Plymouth; Northern Bristol; Northern Worcester; Northwest Middlesex County; Southeast Middlesex; Southern Bristol; Southern Plymouth; Southern Worcester; Suffolk; Western Essex; Western Franklin; Western Hampden; Western Hampshire; Western Norfolk; Western Plymouth
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM MONDAY TO 10 AM EST TUESDAY...
* WHAT...Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph expected.
* WHERE...Portions of northern Connecticut, central, eastern, northeastern, southeastern and western Massachusetts and northern and southern Rhode Island.
* WHEN...From 4 PM Monday to 10 AM EST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The strong winds combined with cold temperatures early Tuesday morning will produce wind chills of zero to 10 below, and as low as 15 below zero in the Berkshires.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.